monitor offers best in class Vital signs & advanced patient safety features. The attractive & modern design with its easy-to-use interface maximizes the care givers productivity. The signscope7 vital signs monitor is an advanced, touchscreen monitor ideal for patient monitoring or spot check vitals.
The signcope7 is a mains & battery-operated compact spot check vital sign monitor this powerful flexible platform offers health care professionals a range of measurements which includes non-invasive blood pressure pulse rate pulse oximetry temperature & ECG monitoring.
FEATURES AT GLANCE
- 7 touch screens with intuitive user-friendly interface
- Flexible configurations among SPO2, NIBP, TEMP & ECG
- Data export & software upgrading can be done by USB cable
- Upto 12000 groups of NIBP, 3000 groups to SPO2 & event record
- Historic data records can be viewed in waveform list & trend graph
- The signscope7 is suitable for adult, pediatric & neonatal patients
- Nellcor Compatible SPO2 sun tech NIBP & infrared probe available
- Equipped with long live 12 hours high-capacity lithium-ion battery
- Signscope7 can be placed comfortably in any environment clinic, hospital ward & OPD rooms
- Standard Configuration: SpO2, PR, NIBP, TEMP and ECG Monitoring
- OPTIONS: Nellcor SpO2 , infrared Ear temp probe, Printer, Trolley